Effective Email Writing Course
This course has been designed to help you write effective and impressive business emails in English. Each module has been provided with tips on writing more professional emails as well as lessons to improve your Written English skills. This course supports you to improve your grammar and vocabulary skills for email writing and also to make you more powerful and successful in your business communication.
The Top, best and promising computer training centre in Bangalore, The Noble Institute from Electronic city, The Top, best and promising Effective Email Writing Course from top University in Bangalore this Top, best and promising computer training centre in Bangalore offers 100% result, best service and cheapest on affordable prices in Bangalore
Different email formats are taught and given to analyse tone, formality levels, and various organizational styles. Emails formats are taught are, introduction, announcements, requests and emails that apologize or revise a request.
In this course you will be asked to frame and write/revise different emails, complete several comprehension quizzes and review the emails of other participants.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Improve your overall written English skills
- See differences and similarities among the different email formats
- Write more effective subject lines and email text
- Apply various key language to different types of emails
- Correct common errors such as punctuation and capitalization
- Study tone and level of formality in emails
- Understand how culture affects what is appropriate in a business emails
- Write powerful business emails for professional needs
- Over all grammar and sentence correction
- Understand basic professional email structures in English.
- Identify key things to do and things to avoid.
- Learn how to do basic editing of punctuation and capitalization.
- Write more effective subject lines.
- Understand the organization of email text.
- Write better email text.
- Analyse and identify the traits of introductions and announcement emails.
- Learn and use key language for these types of emails to revise your first email.
- Analyse and identify the traits of request and apology emails.
- Learn specific language associated with making request and apologies. Practice focused key language.
Week days : 2 weeks Excluding Saturdays and Sundays. 1 hour a day Weekends 5 Sundays 2 hours a day.